Federal Client Services
Welcome to the Federal Client Services area of our website dedicated exclusively to those working for or on behalf of our local, state and federal governments. We recognize that you have specific needs and requirements. We have a government team of experienced professionals committed to providing you with competitive pricing, rapid response and outstanding service.
The Maven Group is a Department of Veterans Affairs verified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business that prides itself on providing high quality solutions for Federal Prime Vendors and Government Clients.
Over the past 11 years, The Maven Group has established a reputation of being extremely flexible when it comes to servicing our clients. Our agility is fueled by our small size and our seasoned staff. Our goal is not to be the biggest, but rather the best staffing agency, measured by our response and quality candidates.
Our Government Services
- Temporary Government staffing
- Temp-to-Perm Government staffing
- Permanent Government staffing
- Business Support Services
- Payroll Processing and Talent Payment Services
Where have we had success?
- NC National Guard
- Business Transformation Agency (OSD)
- Department of Defense
- US Army
- Veteran's Affairs
- Health & Human Services
- Food & Drug Administration
- Transportation Security Administration (TSA)
- Census Bureau
Types of opportunities we seek?
- Project staff augmentation for Prime Vendors post contract award
- Valued team member with Prime Vendors pre-contract award
- Potential Contract Prime where our SDVOSB status gives advantage
- Payrolling and Invoicing consolidation services
- Recruitment of Subject Matter Experts for client project needs.
Please feel free to download this document to learn more about how The Maven Group can be your partner.
Maven Group Capabilities_statement-2014.[...]
Adobe Acrobat document [157.1 KB]
Please feel free to download this document to learn more about how The Maven Group can add value to your Veteran Affairs (VA) team or project.
Maven VA_Healthcare__2014 document.pdf
Adobe Acrobat document [151.9 KB]