The Maven Group realizes that providing back office payrolling services for your projects is an important decision. We take
that decision seriously and strive to provide a level of service to your contractors that allow them to concentrate on the one thing that is most important…your project. That level of service
allows them to show up on-site every day on your customer’s project and not be concerned about the small stuff.
Back in 2012 as large Defense company chose The Maven Group to provide payrolling services for its Aerospace Division. That business has
continued to this day and has expanded across all Division. We can do the same thing for you!!
Here are some things you can expect from us.
- The Maven Group is a Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) allowing all payrolling dollars directed through our company to be
counted as diversity spend for your company and achieve the federally mandated 3% spend.
- Our negotiated rate includes all fees so you as a decision maker can truly understand the numbers.
- The Maven Group will ensure your contractors are paid as agreed and on time…Period. will be paid via Direct
- The Maven Group is a Top Secret Cleared Facility and can hold any contractors’ clearances if so required.
- The Maven Group will require each contractor working on your projects to consent and complete a full Criminal Background Investigation and Drug
- The Maven Group will conduct an online check of each Corporation/LLC and their contractors to ensure they do not exist on the US
Treasury’s OFAC – Office of Foreign Asset Control SDN (Specially Designated Nationals) list.
- The Maven Group will ensure each contractor has completed any Intellectual Property Agreements that might be required.
These are just a few of the things you can expect when dealing with Maven’s
Let’s get started!!